Airbus A330 First Officer
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of SmartLynx – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“SmartLynx Airlines is a leading ACMI and charter provider operating A320 and A321 aircraft. In 2020 we have expanded our service portfolio with plans to further establish our position in the world of air cargo transportation. In 2021 we will further continue our expansion process with the introduction of A330 in our fleet.“
Only candidates who meet the following should apply
- Valid EASA Member State issued ATPL(A) license and ratings issued or accepted in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No1178/2011 and appropriate to the duties assigned;
- Hold a valid MP IR/PBN;
- Have minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency;
- Hold valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 PART-MED;
- Valid A330 type rating with at least 1000 hrs on type;
- ETOPS-NAT/HLA experience;
- US and/or Chinese Visa would be an asset.
Flight Deck Wingman can help with your application & assessment!
Get in touch here to discuss your requirements!