Expert advice on how to create the best CV on the market.
Some airline application and assessment companies use CV templates - we don't.
Unlike other companies we don’t use “templates” to create applications. Not only is this a lazy approach to creating an application, it also means that your application may not stand out from the crowd. Perhaps even more importantly, templated applications are easily recognised by recruitment teams!
Flight Deck Wingman will ensure that you are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and attributes that will make you stand out from the crowd-for all the right reasons. We will teach you the “Techniques Not Tip Offs” to create a powerful CV for any Airline or Academy Assessment! What’s more, it’s all done face to face on Skype with one of the Wingman team!
Choose the right level of help to get your CV sorted.
We understand that you’re already invested financially into your flying training. That’s why we offer a range of different levels of service to fit every budget. Click on the different levels to see the options available to help create your perfect airline CV.
- Send your CV to your Wingman for review
- Arrange your 1 hour Skype session
- A one-to-one review of your CV via Skype screen share
- Basic content and layout discussion
- Essential pilot competencies and integration into your CV discussed
- All Level 1 steps plus…
- An extra 30 minutes teaching the integration of your chosen airline or academy ethos
- Learning the techniques to replicate for any airline or academy.
- All Level 1 & 2 steps plus…
- Unlimited time/ Skype sessions to create the best CV on the market.