Photo credit: Aircraft Model Store
Type-rated First Officers and Senior First Officers Boeing 747-8/747-400
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of cargolux – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“Cargolux Airlines International is seeking to recruit for a temporary period of 12 months:
You will enjoy working with us in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide.
Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly state of the art BOEING 747-8F & 747-400F.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions, competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.”
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
Minimum experience and qualifications
- Type-rated on B747-400
- Minimum 1500 hours multi-pilot multi-engine time on jet aircraft or turboprop aircraft (CS-25) with MTOW > 10 tons or seating capacity > 19 seats
- EASA Part FCL ATPL / Frozen ATPL
- EASA Part Medical Class 1
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4, preferably level 6
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union
- Ability to successfully pass a security background check and a pre-employment medical test
- Unrestricted rights for international travel
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license
Deadline for application: 24 FEB 2021
Flight Deck Wingman can help with your application & assessment!
Get in touch here to discuss your requirements!