Position Now Closed.
SkyChaser Aviation Recruitment are recruiting for the role of Chief Flying Instructor with their client, Echelon Air Flight Training. You can learn more and apply at this link.
“Echelon Flight Training is the leading UK based private aviation service providing end-to-end private flight training to dedicated and discerning clients. They are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Chief Flying Instructor to join their team. The CFI will ensure the delivery of an outstanding, personalised customer experience to every client.”
By date of joining, you must hold/be able to obtain:
- An unrestricted Instructor certificate in accordance with Part-FCL requirements
- A valid EASA CPL
- A valid EASA Instrument Rating
- A valid EASA SEP Class-Rating
- A valid Night Rating
- An EASA Class 1 medical certificate without restriction (in accordance with Part-Med requirements)
- A Basic Disclosure certificate via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) with respect to any “unspent” criminal convictions