Image source: World Airline News
Type-rated and non type-rated opportunities in Majorca
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of Eurowings – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“Eurowings is the low-cost airline of the Lufthansa Group and thus part of the world’s largest aviation group.
We are looking for First Officers (m/f/diverse) A320-Family for Eurowings Europe GmbH for our base Palma de Mallorca.
Do you want to face the challenge? – We are looking forward to your application!“
First Officer requirements states as (other requirements for Captains at the same link shown above):
- Excellent flying skills
- Ability to successfully work in a team
- Distinguished decision-making capability
- EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A) with ATPL credit or MPL (A) without operator bonding (German or Austrian License is appreciated)
- Preferably with A320 type rating
- Multi engine IR rating
- Advanced UPRT Training according EASA.FCL.745.A
- Entrance qualification for an (advanced) technical college, high school degree, university entrance exam or completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU citizens: residence and work permit for spain
- Unrestricted validity of passport
Flight Deck Wingman can help with your application & assessment!
Get in touch here to discuss your requirements!