Experienced FIC Instructor
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of FTA – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“In direct response to popular demand, we plan to recommence the delivery of our professional flight instructor training. To make this possible, we need the right person to join our team of exceptional flight and ground school instructors.”
This unique opportunity is available for an experienced instructor on a contractual basis for a period of 10 weeks (every 12 weeks).
Each class will be comprised of 4 students who will be split into pairs for flight instruction.
The successful applicant will join a talented team of instructors and examiners who are experienced in adapting communication and teaching to suit individual cadets. You should be a self- starter, confident in using your own initiative.
- Professional experience delivering the training
- Flight Instructor Rating with the ability to teach other flight instructors FCL.905.FI (J)
- UK CAA/EASA Licence with instructor qualification
- Valid Class One Aeromedical
- Minimum ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 6
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK.