Photo Credit: FreightWaves
First Officer A330 (m,f,d)
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of DHL – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is looking for highly motivated individuals with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.”
- Above standard professional skills
- Profound aviation English language fluency (minimum Level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A) or
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL (A), ATPL Theory Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC – Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-FCL Medical Certificate Class 1
- Completion certificate of training course specified in FCL.745.A. Advanced UPRT course
- EU – Citizen and / or working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Driver‘s Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degree)
Flight Experience required:
- Valid Type Rating A330
A minimum of 1.000 hours on A330
Flight Deck Wingman can help with your application & assessment!
Get in touch here to discuss your requirements!