Falcon 100 First Officers
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of Harmony Jets – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“Harmony Jets is currently looking for Falcon 100 First Officers to join their team. Their operations are really specifics, we are flying around the world, Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East… The present offer is not only a simple pilot’s job. Indeed, they are looking from their candidate proactivity, rusticity and resilience. To be successful as a Pilot for Harmony jet, you should be detail-orientated and able to focus under pressure and use the maximum of your adaptability.”
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- 500 hours of total flying experience;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- Experience in business aviation;
- Falcon 100 Qualified.
Only motivated and Company’s oriented pilots who fulfil all the requirements will be shortlisted.
Flight Deck Wingman can help with your application & assessment!
Get in touch here to discuss your requirements!