Image source credit: Financial Times
Captains B737 for French Bases
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of TUI – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“Despite the impact of the corona virus TUI looks positive to the future and to our next season. TUI keeps bringing his passengers with our known TUI-smile to our destinations and for this reason we are making a recruitment pool.”
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You are dynamic leader of the flight deck and cabin;
- You have a minimum of 5000 flight hours and are in possession of an EASA-license;
- You have a type rating B737;
- You are interested to fly out of our French airports;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage;
- You will guarantee a safe flight experience for our passengers;
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.