The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of this organisation – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“Here at the National Police Air Service (NPAS) we’re looking for fixed-wing pilots to join our team which provides borderless air support to all police forces across England and Wales 24/7, 365 days a year.”
In order to be considered for the role you must have the following:
• Minimum of a Commercial Pilot’s Licence (Aeroplanes) with RT Licence
• A valid Multi-Engine type or class rating (single pilot aircraft)
• A valid Single Pilot, Multi-Engine Instrument Rating with a Performance Based Navigation endorsement (IR-SP-ME Class + PBN)
• A minimum of 1,500 hours total flying time and be in current multi-engine practice, which must include:
– 500 hours as Pilot in Command (PIC) single pilot aircraft fixed wing
– 100 hours flying time IFR
– 50 hours night of which 25 hours to be PIC
• English Language Proficiency Level 6
• Class 1 Medical
• Ability to work as part of a team and be a self-starter
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to the crew while carrying out other tasks
• A full UK driving licence
As part of the recruitment process, applicants will be required to undertake a test flight, and pass an interview panel.