Are you a future pilot? Our Pilot Skills Test is for you!
Airline pilot skills tests to see if you have what it takes to be future airline pilot.
Are you a future pilot?
Understanding if you have what it takes to be successful is a very wise investment for any future pilot. Flying training is an expensive and time-consuming process. Our Pilot Skills Assessment is designed to help you make informed decisions on your future career, by providing a realistic assessment process and invaluable feedback on your performance.
What’s more, Flight Schools like Skyborne, L3 Harris, CAE Oxford and more use these types of assessment before students are able to commence flying training. We are also proud to be used by other leading modular flight schools including ACS Flight Training and Aeros Flight Training to assess aspiring commercial pilots ahead of training, so we really do know what we are talking about! With detailed pilot interview assessment and feedback, this is an essential indicator of your future success!
Train to Prepare. Prepare to Succeed. Get Yourself a Wingman!
Are you a future pilot?
If you’re thinking about a career as a pilot, then we strongly advocate getting assessed before you embark on this new career. Read on to learn more about how our friendly assessment and feedback can help you make the right choice…
This is not a pass/fail assessment – we are here to help! Here are some of the benefits of taking the assessment:
- It will enable you to understand if you have the inherent competencies to be successful. The assessment assesses some inherent skill-sets that will help you find success with your flight training and beyond. Understanding what they are, will enable you to make an informed decision and take action to improve in areas that require development.
- It will enable you to understand if you have any areas you might need to work on before, or during your flying training. It’s far better to start out on your flying training knowing if there are any areas you might find challenging. If not, repeated flights will cost you more than the Pilot Skills Assessment!
- We conduct assessments for two leading Flight School’s – we really do know what we’re talking about! Many flight school’s will place prospective new students through a process just like the Pilot Skills Assessment. They do this for a variety of reasons, but if you want to train with a particular flight school, it would be a great shame to fail the entry process! Our Pilot Skills Assessment will provide you with invaluable feedback ahead of any flight school assessment process.
- It will help you figure out if this is the right career for you! We really care about aspiring pilots making the right choice. That’s why our feedback will enable you to make the decision on whether now (or any time) is the right time for you to train to become an airline pilot.
If you have any questions about the Pilot Skills Assessment, please get in touch!
Your Pilot Skills Assessment contains an interview and optionally, some psychometric testing. We would recommend that you purchase the assessment with the psychometric testing, as it gives a better overall view of your competence for the role of a pilot. Here’s a breakdown of each:
- ONLINE INTERVIEW. Conducted by one of the friendly Flight Deck Wingman team, you will take part in up to a one hour interview which will assess your inherent competencies that indicate the likelihood of you being successful with your flying training and beyond as an airline pilot. There’s no need to be nervous – we are there to help and we will give you some guidance on how to prepare ahead of your interview. Priced at £199.99.
- PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING. These tests are frequently used by flight schools and airlines to as part of a selection process. You will be assessed across three areas: Numerical, Verbal and Inductive Reasoning. Try and enjoy them – the only way to get good at these tests is to practise them, so use this opportunity to have a go! Soon after making your booking, you will receive an email link inviting you to complete your online tests. Priced at £249.99 including the online interview.
- DETAILED WRITTEN FEEDBACK. You will be provided with detailed feedback on all of the areas assessed. Read on to learn more…
The awesome thing about our Pilot Skills Assessment, is that you will receive detailed online feedback on all areas of your assessment including:
ONLINE INTERVIEW. Detailed feedback on the competency areas we assessed during the interview – where you did really well and how you can improve. This feedback is colour coded for an ‘at a glance’ view of your overall performance and broken down into digestible areas, including a summary of your strengths and where you might like to improve in the future.
PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING. If you opted to include psychometric testing as part of your Pilot Skills Assessment, then you will be provided with online feedback for your psychometric test results, which shows how well you performed next to the ‘norm group’. This is a super useful part of your feedback and we frequently use these results to steer some of the interview question areas and provide you with valuable feedback.
We really care about you and your future, so invest in a Wingman to help steer your future success!