B777 Pilot DHL
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of DHL Air – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“DHL Air Ltd is DHL’s only wholly owned UK airline and provides DHL Express with an intercontinental air network to achieve time definite, day definite and same day delivery options for its customers. DHL Air Ltd has a mixed fleet of B757 and B767 aircraft, operating throughout the world. Soon to join us will be a fleet of B777 aircraft to supplement the network and provide global reach. We therefore have an exciting opportunity for type rated B777 pilots to join our team. The successful applicants will be joining an airline that belongs to one of the world’s most international companies with over 500,000 employees worldwide. “
Hours: Full Time
The requirements of the role
- Be Type Rated on the B777.
- Hold a UK ATPL or CPL with ATPL theory credits (an EASA licence may initially be held as long as the individual is able to obtain a UK licence within 12 months of joining).
- Hold a current Class One Medical.
- Have the right to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
- For Captains; have a minimum of 5000 hrs TT and 1000 hrs in Command of a B777. First Officers must have 1000 hrs on type.
- Hold an ICAO level 4 (or greater) English proficiency certificate.
- Hold a valid LPC with recency on the aircraft no greater than 90 days.
- Have a Passion for Aviation, a desire to get it “Right First Time” and a “Can Do” spirit towards work.
Flight Deck Wingman can help with your application & assessment!
Get in touch here to discuss your requirements!