Pilot interviews and Group Exercises can be a challenge. Our eBook will help you best prepare for them.
Airline interview and airline group exercise guide for pilots attending airline assessment days.
Helping you to make the right impression.
We have lots of experience helping pilots achieve success during their pilot interview and group exercise assessment phases. We understand that this can be a daunting prospect for any pilot, whether aspiring or experienced. That’s why we have produced an extensive eBook to help you prepare for your assessment.
Techniques Not tip Offs! Flight Deck Wingman believes that relying on inside information on pilot recruitment processes is not an effective way to prepare! This online eBook is packed full of useful “Techniques” and easy to use frameworks that you can use to answer any pilot interview question, or pass any Airline or Flight School group exercise.
Train to Prepare. Prepare to Succeed. Get Yourself a Wingman!
Interview & Group Exercise eBook
Train to Prepare! It’s vitally important to be prepared for any assessment process, that’s why we have condensed all of the awesome Flight Deck Wingman techniques into an online eBook packed full of easy to use frameworks and examples to ace any assessment process!
Our eBook is packed full of easy to follow frameworks to ace any pilot interview and group exercise. Totalling more than 75 pages, the eBook looks at the following areas:
- Introduction to Airline and Flight School Assessments.
- How to evidence competencies during the interview.
- Understanding a company ethos.
- Pilot interview frameworks for all of the question categories you can expect.
- Detailed example answers to all pilot interview category questions.
- Common errors and problems answered.
- Pilot Group Exercise Techniques and evidencing key skills.
- Solutions for solving the pilot Group Ex problem.
- Individual “planning exercises”.
- A vast pilot interview question bank with which to practice putting the “Techniques” into action!
Conducted via one of our group training days, or face-to-face and online via Skype, our training is impactful and can even be bespoke to both you and the Airline or Flight School you are applying to. Using our proven interview techniques, our training options include:
- Becoming the brand! Learning how to research and integrate a company ethos into your interview answers
- Interview competency and framework training.
- Group Exercise training.
- Practical Group Exercise and Interview assessment.
ONLINE INTERVIEW TRAINING
Check out our online training and group courses here. Our highly effective training can cover all of the following areas:
- Interactive training, questioning and feedback, face-to-face with your Wingman.
- Training in integrating your chosen Airline or Flight Schools’s ethos into your answers – crucial to evidencing your “fit” for that company.
- Training in evidencing competencies – crucial to a successful interview performance.
- Training in reliable and easy to use frameworks to answer any question category.
ONLINE GROUP EX TRAINING
- All of the key skills required to shine during a Group Exercise.
- Frameworks with which to solve the Group Exercise problem
- Watching out for common “tricks” used by recruitment teams during a pilot group exercise process!
- Managing difficult candidates during the Group Exercise.
Book your service here!