Stay Current. Be Prepared!
Following up on the success of September’s free drop-in event, Flight Deck Wingman and Motion Flight Training are teaming up once again to support industry colleagues affected by redundancy or unemployment for free. Although this doesn’t replace our normal paid services, we want to lend a helping in hand by maintaining your skills for any future opportunities and that’s why we are offering the following free assistance on the day…
- 2 x 3 hour sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon (max 4 people in each session).
- 30 minutes of free simulator time each, which will include a take-off, ILS approach, landing and then a visual circuit to land!
- A free review of your CV, plus some competency based interview coaching.
- The opportunity to ask any other questions relating to LPC’s and pilot application/assessment processes.
- We will of course aim to meet you individual needs, so come armed with your requests.
- Motion Flight Training, 57 Gatwick Road, Crawley.
- Friday 16th October 1000-1600.
How do I book my place?
- It’s super simple to book. Just click this link to choose your time slot!
What if I have to subsequently cancel?
- To ensure that your place is made available to another pilot, we ask that you kindly please cancel your place by your confirmation email if you can longer attend.
The Motion Flight fixed base 737 simulator in action!
Based at 57 Gatwick Road, Crawley, Motion Flight Training are run solely by current pilots and trainers from the industry. They have open their doors to offering a helping hand to those out of work in the current climate. Very good deals on LPC’s and sim dry hire are available. With many of their instructors working for free or at far reduced rates to help fellow pilots at this difficult time. All LPC’s include a fixed base refresher session on their 737-800 simulator. Motion Flight Training are based just 5 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
A Flight Deck Wingman Airline & Flight School Assessment training day.
Whether you’re at the beginning of your pilot journey, or are looking to move on, Flight Deck Wingman will be a true “Wingman” for your journey. We have extensive experience assisting aspiring pilots, current commercial pilots and military pilots apply to and pass their Airline or Flight School pilot assessment process as they seek out that dream job on the flight deck. With approximately 99% of our clients reaching and passing the interview and group exercise stages of their pilot assessment, we are confident that we are amongst the best pilot application assessment preparation companies in the business.