Image source: World Airline News
Opportunities at Discover
The following text appears at this link. Please note that we are not acting on behalf of Discover – this opportunity is merely posted to make pilots aware of this opportunity.
“If you’re passionate about aviation, love to travel and live and breathe customer centricity, Discover could be just the place for you.“
- EASA ATPL (A)
- IR Multi Rating
- Medical class I
- General qualification to study at a German university / technical college (Hochschulreife / Fachhochschulreife / fachgebundene Hochschulreife or equivalent)
- Good oral & written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Good oral & written command of German language (non-native speakers: min. Level B2 proven by specified language assessment centers, e.g. Goethe Institut)
- Access to Internet
- EU-passport or permit to work in Germany
- Ability to reach the home base within 60 minutes during stand by duties
- Min. 1.000 flight hours command time on Jet aircraft >5,7T MTOW
- Valid Type-Rating as Pilot-in-command on Airbus A330 or Valid Type-Rating as Pilot-in-command on Airbus A320 / A340 / A350 / A380 with min. 3 months and 150 hrs experience on respective type
According to Discover Standard Pilot Selection.
Flight Deck Wingman can help with your application & assessment!
Get in touch here to discuss your requirements!